We’re looking for local professionals & retirees to join us in expanding the capacity of United Way staff in connecting with the the Greater Lorain County community.
Learn more about what we do below and if you’re interested:
- Fill out this form, or
- Join us at one of our upcoming Meet & Greet events to learn more about what we do!
Fiber-Seal of Northern Ohio
Dr. Chris Babiuch
University Hospitals Avon Health Center
Lorain County Public Health
Tanya de Almeida
UAW / Ford Ohio Assembly
WHAT DO SERVEUNITED AMBASSADORS DO?
WHAT'S THE COMMITMENT?
ServeUnited Ambassadors typically spend about 3-5 hours every month volunteering & building connections. The time spent falls into the following opportunities:
- Participate in monthly conversations to strategize and make action plans for the month.
- Join us at a work session or volunteer on your own – writing notes, making calls, distributing materials, and more.
- Network with ServeUnited members and other United Way supporters in a casual environment, like a happy hour at one of our Small Business United partners!
AM I QUALIFIED?
If you are…
- …passionate about our community
- …a goal setter
- …interested in advocating for United Way of Greater Lorain County
- …creative and personable
- …able to make the commitment
…then we’d love to talk to you!
Contact Matthew Bahnsen at matthew.bahnsen[at]uwloraincounty.org for more information – or fill out the form above!