We’re looking for local professionals & retirees to join us in expanding the capacity of United Way staff in connecting with the the Greater Lorain County community.
Learn more about what we do below and if you’re interested:
- Fill out this form, or
- Join us at one of our upcoming Meet & Greet events to learn more about what we do!
WHAT DO SERVEUNITED AMBASSADORS DO?
WHAT'S THE COMMITMENT?
ServeUnited Ambassadors typically spend about 3-5 hours every month volunteering & building connections. The time spent falls into the following opportunities:
- Participate in monthly conversations to strategize and make action plans for the month.
- Join us at a work session or volunteer on your own – writing notes, making calls, distributing materials, and more.
- Network with ServeUnited members and other United Way supporters in a casual environment, like a happy hour at one of our Small Business United partners!
Opportunities are also available to lead the group in each of these areas!
AM I QUALIFIED?
If you are…
- …passionate about our community
- …a goal setter
- …interested in advocating for United Way of Greater Lorain County
- …creative and personable
- …able to make the commitment
…then we’d love to talk to you!
Contact volunteer[at]uwloraincounty.org for more information – or fill out the form above!